CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Book Club for March







Thanks to Amanda for hosting a great night out at Urban Tea Loft. What a fabulous place. The food was amazing (although it took a bit to get it to us) and the tea was magnificent. The owner Glynnis and her daughter Zhayer were so nice and loved holding Lincoln. I think we all drank a few more than 3 cups. Amanda had questions prepared as well as a goody basket for the girls who answered questions correctly. We had some rich discussion and were unanimous that this book rocked the teapot. Can't wait to get back but remember to bring ca$h as they can't split checks when your party has more than 5. ???

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It was a fun evening! I agree it took a bit long to get our food...maybe next time we can have the private room. I loved the tea and I am saving up to buy the teapot!

katielyn said...

I'm bummed I was in California and missed it! Sounds like it was a hit.