CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

WHAT WE ARE READING IN AUGUST


after a long debate including a long distance call to angela, we decided that this would be our august read. the next soiree will be august 22nd a friday at the brown bordello. more details to follow on the blog. remember to use the blog and leave us comments, book reviews and suggestions. amanda would really like recipes. :o) please bring any books you are done reading and do not want to keep for your collection and we will have a little book exchange at our next meeting. that way you can cleanse or purge and then pick up something borrowed and maybe even blue? ha ha

4 comments:

asmithson said...

Okay, wenches...I am looking forward to help host the next soiree. This book sounds interesting and the evening should be delightful. We will think of ways to keep it spicy!

elizabeth said...

I have to say this started very slow for me, but after 2 weeks and only 80 pages I got hooked and finished the last 250 pages in about a day. Not sure that I loved it, but it was an interesting read.

asmithson said...

Truthfully, I am struggling to get into this book too- it is hard when I am reading Breaking Dawn. But Elizabeth has given me hope. We are going to have a fun evening!

Mindy said...

elizabeth
i need to call you for the delta mile switch and to see if i can borrow the book. like a dork i went and checked out 5 new books from the library today. need to get started on this.